Two men sustained burns in an explosion and fire in Doncaster Town Centre.
Firefighters and paramedics were called to Printing Office Street after the incident around 1.35pm on Wednesday October 21.
Firefighters said the fire started after a spark from an angle grinder being used by workmen in a shop set a nearby bin on fire.
An aerosol can in the bin caused an explosion.
Both men, believed to be in their 30s, sustained burns in the incident and a spokesman for Yorkshire Ambulance Service said one casualty was taken to Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
A spokesman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said the cause of the fire is accidental.