South Yorkshire firefighters find oven stuffed with chocolate and biscuits during home safety check
The fire service is urging residents to be careful about what they p-p-put in their ovens, after they were greeted by a stove stuffed with penguin biscuits and bags for life during a home-safety check at a South Yorkshire property.
Firefighters opened a oven at a property in Sheffield to find a stash of Penguin biscuits, Cadbury's Fingers, Digestives and even bags for life.
Commenting on Twitter, South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said: "Our firefighters carrying out a home safety check yesterday were greeted with this #hownottouseyouroven #firesafety."
The cooker blunder has now been picked up by national titles including The Daily Mail.