Humberside fire and rescue crews have attended a chimney fire in the Isle of Axholme.
The chimney fire broke out a property in Idle Bank, Epworth at around 4.50pm yesterday afternoon.
Crews arrived on the scene shortly after, and used a chimney rods, a stirrup pump, a 10.5 meter ladder, roof ladder, one hose reel and a thermal image camera to extinguish the blaze.
A Humberside fire and rescue spokesman said: "Smoke detectors fitted but not activated due to insufficient smoke.
They added: "Occupiers advised to have chimney swept before lighting another fire."