Firefighters called out to faulty log burner flue in Garthorpe

Humberside Fire Service
Humberside Fire Service

Humberside Fire and Rescue Service were called out to an address in West End, Garthorpe, over the weekend.

The incident, which happened on Sunday January 3 at 11.52pm, involved a carbon monoxide alarm which had been activated.

Fire officers used gas detection equipment to check for signs of gas.

A fault was found on the flue on a log burner.

The occupier of the property was advised to contact an installer to organise an immediate repair of the burner.