Firefighters have helped to lead a woman to safety, after a blaze broke out at her Doncaster home.
The fire occurred at the woman’s property in Gattison Lane, New Rossington at around 4.40pm yesterday afternoon.
A South Yorkshire fire and rescue spokesperson said: “It’s thought the woman had discarded a cigarette in a waste bin.
“The bin smouldered and was extinguished by firefighters.”
The woman is not believed to have been hurt in the incident.
Edlington, Adwick and Doncaster firefighters tackled the blaze.