Crowle’s Hirst Priory is hosting a spring wedding showcase on Sunday January 31, between 11am–3pm where visitors can meet a broad selection of suppliers.
Planning your wedding can seem a daunting task, particularly when you are looking to create your own personal style. This Sunday you will find a great selection of talented wedding suppliers all in one place at Hirst Priory who will help make your search easier and create your perfect day. Vendors who will be exhibiting include:
• Halo by Hazel – exceptional bridal hair and makeup artist
• Blush Venue Decor – amazing venue styling and dressing
• Cupcakes 2 Love – stunning and tasty wedding confectionary
• The Song Smith – brilliant live acoustic guitar and singing from classical to indie
• Silver Star Wedding Cars – classically elegant silver motors
• Rainbow Fireworks – breathe taking pyrotechnic displays
• Charlie and Jane Woodcrafts – truly personal laser etched table plans, settings & more
• Brushed Up – lucky wedding chimney sweep
• Victoria Gray Photography – capturing memories in wonderful style
There will be even more to see on the day.
Entrance is free and open to anyone who is thinking about, planning or completing their wedding preparations. The vendors are all independent so you do not have to be booked in or be intending to book your wedding at Hirst Priory to engage their services.