Builders sign for homes plan

NEWS: News.
NEWS: News.

Persimmon Homes will be the first housebuilder in Doncaster to offer prospective buyers access to the Government’s FirstBuy 2 scheme after signing up with the Homes and Communities Agency.

In the Persimmon Homes’ Yorkshire region, 15 of the firm’s developments will offer the scheme.

It allows people the chance to buy 80 per cent of a house, with the developer and the Homes and Communities Agency paying the other 20 per cent of the cash.

Log onto for details.