Firefighters were called out to a blaze in the back garden of a home in Sandtoft this morning.
Crews attended the scene in Vermuyden Villas at about 8am after a neighbour raised the alarm.
An onlooker, who took the picture above, said: “It looked like a shed had gone up in flames. The flames ire were getting quite high.”
A spokeswoman for Humberside Fire and Rescue Service said: “The fire was started accidentally in a shed. None of the nearby properties were affected. A crew from Epworth Fire Station were called out and spent about 20 minutes putting the blaze out.”