We look forward to kick-starting the summer racing season in style with Ladies’ Race Evening on Saturday May 5.
Sponsored by Visit Bawtry, the popular Ladies’ Evening is the second race evening of 2018 and promises to be an evening to remember.
With a jam-packed evening of quality flat racing including feature race the Class 2 Mechfs D&B Mechanical And Electrical Handicap, worth £20,000 in prize money, it’s the perfect chance to blow the cobwebs off with family and friends.
Featuring the Spring Best Dressed Lady final, race-goers have the chance to claim the 2018 title and take home incredible prizes including tickets to the famous William Hill St Leger Festival and a place in prestigious Best
Dressed Lady final held during Ladies’ Day in September.
After a day filled with racing and socialising, hang around after racing and enjoy a DJ set from our resident DJ in the Exhibition Hall.
We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a pair of Premier Enclosure Admission tickets plus drinks vouchers and a race card.
Four lucky runners-up will also win a pair of County Enclosure tickets each to the Visit Bawtry Ladies’ Race Evening.
To find out more or to book tickets visit Doncaster Racecourse or call 01302 304200.
To be in with a chance to win answer the following question and email your answer to: email@example.com Please type Ladies Race Evening in the subject line and provide your full name and daytime telephone number.
QUESTION: When is the prestigious Best Dressed Lady event held?
Terms & Conditions:
* Closing date for entries is noon Wednesday May 2.
* Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.
* One winner will be selected at random and will receive a pair of Premier Enclosure Admission Tickets plus drinks vouchers and a race card voucher
* Four runners up will be selected at random to each win a pair of County Enclosure Admission tickets.
* No cash alternative and the prize is nontransferable
* Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
* Dress code applies
* Food, Drink and Travel is no included.
* Tickets valid on Saturday May 5, 2018 only.