The NHS is reminding people in Doncaster where they can access expert medical treatment during the spring bank holiday on May 26.
Patients can save time in the waiting room by visiting their pharmacist for quick, confidential advice on a range of common illnesses.
Karen Curran, Head of Primary Care for NHS England, South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw said: Your local pharmacy can help you with more than you might think. Pharmacists offer expert, confidential advice and treatment for many minor health problems.
As most GP surgeries will be closed on Monday we would also encourage patients to order any medication they need in plenty of time so they have a good supply during the bank holiday.”
Pharmacy opening hours in Doncaster over the bank holidays are as follows*:
Pharmacy Address Opening hours for May 26:
- Asda Pharmacy The Asda Store, Bawtry Road, Doncaster: 09:00-18:00
- Asda Pharmacy The Asda Store, High Street, Carcroft: 09:00-18:00
- Balby Late Night Pharmacy, Greenfield Lane, Balby: 08:00-12:00
- Boots UK Ltd, 10-11 The Wheatley Centre, Wheatley Hall Road: 09:00-18:00 (1.30-2.00)
- CSPC (Alchem) The Vermuyden Centre, Fieldside, Thorne: 10:00-16:00
- H I Weldricks 40-42 East Laith Gate: 10:00-20:00
- Lloyds Pharmacy Rear of 83 Thorne Road: 10:00-16:00
- Tesco Pharmacy Church View: 11:00-16:00
- Tesco Pharmacy Thorne Road, Edenthorpe, Road: 09:00-18:00
- Tesco Pharmacy, Woodfield Way, Balby: 11:00-16:00
- Sainsbury’s Pharmacy, Thorne Road, Edenthorpe: 09:00-19:00
Carcroft, Doncaster 09:00-18:00
*times and dates correct at time of writing.