Team Raleigh’s Graham Briggs coasted to victory in Doncaster Wheelers’ Summer Road Race.
The reigning Elite Circuit Series champion broke clear with 11 laps of the Pickburn route still remaining.
Briggs, from Rossington, had almost lapped the bunch by the time he crossed the finish line comfortably clear of the 30-strong field.
Cusworth’s Tom Stewart made it a one two finish for Raleigh by coming home in second place, while Stainforth’s Conor Swift (Bikebox) finished tenth.
Race organiser Martin Maltby was delighted with Wednesday night’s event.
He said: “It was good to see such a large crowd. The fact that the town now has two nationally acclaimed riders has given cycling in Doncaster a real boost.
“Graham and Tom both started out with the Wheelers so it’s great to see them still supporting our main event.”
Briggs and Stewart are both currently bidding to qualify for the Tour of Britain later this year.
1. Graham Briggs – Team Raleigh
2. Tom Stewart – Team Raleigh
3. Tom Murray – Metaltek KOO
4. David Shackleton – Wilson Wheels
5. Alistair Rutherford – Wheelbase Altura
6. Matt Holmes – Team Raleigh
7. Hugo Humphreys – Leeds UNI CC
8. Tom Neale – Spalding CC
9. Adam Duggleby – Wheelbase Altura
10. Conor Swift – Bikebox
11. Alistair Hepworth – Clay Cross RT
12. Damian Shilman – Bolsover CC
13. Mark O’Brien – Team Raleigh