Firefighters tackle blaze in Brampton

South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue. Picture: Marie Caley D0949MC
South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue. Picture: Marie Caley D0949MC

A temporary building was left badly damaged after an electrical fault sparked a blaze.

Firefighters were called out to the scene on Wath Road, Brampton Bierlow, at 10pm on Saturday night.

Two crews from Dearne station spent an hour tackling the blaze.

A spokesman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said the fire had been caused by an overheated fuse box.