A family of four had to be given oxygen therapy after a fire at a property in Luddington this morning.
Firefighters were called to an address in Garthorpe Road at 4am to deal with an incident involving an electrical air purifier.
The fire was extinguished by the occupants using a bucket of water. Fire service officers ventilated the building and isolated the electrics.
One adult male and female and two children were given oxygen therapy until the arrival of the ambulance.
All were taken to Scunthorpe General Hospital for a checkup.