ongo has today revealed the successful applicants to receive a Community Development Grant of up to £2,000.
There are ten groups - including one in the Isle - that have been selected to receive a grant by a panel comprising of a Community Development team member, two tenant volunteers and two ongo Communities board members.
The ten successful groups are:
• Wold Court Residents Association, who will receive £500 for their ‘Grow Wold’ growing project
• Duck Egg Theatre Company, who will receive £750 for their NEETS workshops
• Crowle Residents Association, who will receive £800 for their young offenders community garden project
• Westcliff GAP Project, who will receive £1,636 to send 14 young people on a PGL Course
• JW Club Worlaby, who will receive £64 for their indoor games equipment
• Grange Farm Hobbies Centre, who will receive £750 for laptops for their new work club
• Back2Nature, who will receive £1,000 for their Community Development Course for North Lincolnshire Homes tenants
• Kimberley Performing Arts Centre, who will receive £1,500 for their New Youth/Adult Theatre Group
• Centurian ABC, who will receive £2,000 to go towards their running costs for the club
• Friends of Healey Road Allotments, who will receive £1,000 for their educational & wildlife area project